In terms of the number of views, the top 15 posts of the 32 published in February were:
- Some Breaking News on the Human Terrain System: Death Threats Against Female Colleagues
- The Deafening Silence of the “Milbloggers”: Inconvenient Truths?
- Latest News on the Human Terrain System: No Longer Private Contractors
- Questions and Allegations about Robert Young Pelton’s Reporting on a Human Terrain Team in Afghanistan
- Canadian Academic Boycott of Israel: Why We Need to Take Action
- “Civilian Contractor” Pleads Guilty to Voluntary Manslaughter of Afghan Detainee
- Attacking Ward Churchill…By Losing Your Marbles?
- Robert Fisk at Concordia: “Obama, Us, and the Middle East Wars”
- “American Radical”: Norman Finkelstein Movie in 2009
- Academic Freedom News: Ward Churchill, Joel Kovel
- Beyond Molehills, the High Ground: Dershowitz, Finkelstein, Plagiarism, and Academic Freedom (1.7)
- Teaching Gender Equality to Afghan Men: Using Gunshots to the Head
- Misunderstanding and Misrepresenting the Charges Against Ward Churchill
- Show Me the Human Shields! The Propaganda has Expired for Israeli State Terrorism
- Dr. Rat: Defender of the Rat People
Overall, February continued the recent trend of the last three months for site visits overall, nearly doubling the monthly average of the pre-December 2008 period. Yet, while as reported previously, January 2009 brought over 28,000 views, February brought in less, at just a few short of 18,000. That is still 80% more than the highest monthly average pre-December 2008.